I hate to admit this, but I thought those crazy Iron Man movies… WERE AWESOME!!!!
Ok, maybe the second more than the first, but seriously — mindless explosions, glowing stuff, and a plot line that’s looser than most of my high school girlfriends? How could you POSSIBLY go wrong?!
I saw this over at ThinkGeek the other day and I nearly lost control of my bladder — this is almost as cool as that glowing EQ shirt I saw back in Vegas last year! Meet the illuminated Tony Stark shirt from ThinkGeek! Frankly, it’s an awesome deal at $22. You bet your ass I ordered one!
But soft — there are informations about the shirt that little Stark wannabe Iron Men should heed! From the ThinkGeek page:
- Officially licensed Marvel collectible
- Black cotton t-shirt containing a light-up Arc Reactor
- Looks like a standard t-shirt, but it’s actually the Iron Man Mark IX suit
- Flexible interior with knitted cotton exterior
- Provides protection from adverse weather, UV rays, and temperature extremes
- With fresh batteries in the battery box, Arc Reactor will glow when switched on
- Will not prevent shrapnel from reaching your heart
- Machine washable (all electrical components can be removed from the shirt)
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included)
I LOVE THIS! Just remember: this WILL NOT PREVENT SHRAPNEL from reaching your HEART!