(AWWW! I miss my Dewey D ‘Oh Dat’s mah Dew’ and my Stink R. Butt!)
I used to do these pretty frequently, but I’ve become so engrossed in the research aspect of writing that I completely put these off! I LOVE to see what the world likes and dislikes that I write, it’s a real great incentive into the feel of learning about light on the web!
Here’s the top ten posts of 2012 so far – I’m pretty excited that the home page is the top hit!
- JimOnLight Home Page!
- Happy Birthday, Stephen Hawking!
- Something is Going Horribly Wrong at Wicked Lasers
- DIY Globe Cluster Chandelier-esque Fixtures
- Lighting 101: Luminance VS. Illuminance
- Indiana State Fair Collapse Report Blames Mid-America Sound and IATSE
- 55,000 LEDs Make A Cathedral
- The Gaff Tape Dress Showdown
- The McNamara Tunnel, Detroit Airport (designed by Marcus Wuebker, one bad ass mopho of a lighting designer/programmer!)
- The Phenomenon of Earthquake Lights
I can’t tell you how good the JimOnLight.com readership makes me feel – you are all very dedicated readers, and I love researching for you!!!