Ladies and germs, you don’t know how close I came to clicking publish on something truly insane last night. I think I was actually sleep-typing for part of that last links post.
Gorgeous long-exposure shot by Travis of Caliber. Apropos of nothing, but too pretty to pass up.
I’ve got a lot of fun lighting fixtures to look at today. Check ’em:
- Awesome-looking chair uses light therapy to alleviate the blues! (The Design Blog)
- Here’s a gorgeous hand-blown (is that an oxymoron?) glass fixture. (PicoCool)
- This LED lamp wants you to touch it. (Inhabitat)
- Zomg, beautiful: recycled globe chandelier. (Inhabitat)
- This ain’t my thing, but if it’s yours, this one is groovy. (7gadgets)
- Here’s one made from something I have plenty of lying around. DIY? (The Design Blog)
- Refracted light repels bugs!!! (Inhabitat)
- I hate Xmas stuff so early, but here are some neat tree lights. (7gadgets)
- Holy crap, this thing is cool! LED chandelier with actual dandelions. (Inhabitat)
- This isn’t a lighting fixture, but it’s important: alternative energy on the ballot. (CleanTechnica)