https://i0.wp.com/www.jimonlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/geese.jpg?fit=800%2C600&ssl=1 600 800 Jax http://www.jimonlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/jol-color-logo.png Jax2010-09-15 08:00:162011-05-10 16:30:32Jax's Link-O-Rama: Goose Crap Edition
Light isn’t always a glamorous business, it’s true. Â Sometimes you gotta get dirty.
Photo belongs to MistyDays. Â Pretty, no?
- Excellent breakdown of the lighting for a sunset beach photoshoot, goose crap included. Â (Strobist)
- Make a constellation nightlight with LEDs and resin! Â (Make)
- Nifty, branchy organic-looking pendant lamps. Â (trendir)
- Another organic-y lamp–this one’s a flower, and solar-powered. Â (Inhabitat)
- And how about a lamp that plays music? Â (unpluggd)
- Cannibalism! Â In SPACE! (Bad Astronomy)
- San Francisco’s solar-powered stadium plans. Â (Inhabitat)
- More solar power: backpacks for soldiers! Â (CleanTechnica)
- You need a projection clock. Â (7Gadgets)
- No really! Â You need a projection clock! (7Gadgets)