Wybron has added 1,500 Goboland, InLight Grayscale and GAM Halftone gobos to their great MoirÃ© Gobo Libraryâ„¢ application for the iPhone. If you’ve never played with this application, it’s probably one of the cooler apps I have on my phone – the ability to take two gobos and experiment with spin speed and direction is pretty outstanding. From the press release at Wybron:
Wybron is pleased to announce the addition of Goboland, InLight Grayscale and GAM Halftone gobos to our popular MoirÃ© Gobo Libraryâ„¢ application for the iPhone. This increases the number of available gobos by 1,500–to over 5,000 A-size gobos which users can search, browse and experiment with, making MoirÃ© the most comprehensive gobo library app on the market.
- Adjust the focus of the gobo to create a blur effect.
- Spin the gobo in either direction at different speeds.
- Use the “TwinSpin” (trademarked by GAM) feature to overlap and spin any two gobos, at any speed and in any direction (both gobos spinning in the same direction or each gobo spinning in a different direction).
- View gobos on a white or black background, simulating the look of the gobo itself or the image it produces on a dark stage, or with a background color taken from our Gel Swatch Library app.
- Search gobos by name and number
- Sort gobos by name and number in ascending and descending order
- Flip a single gobo by swiping horizontally
- Flip the two gobos in a TwinSpin by swiping horizontally for Gobo A and swiping vertically for Gobo B
- Maintain a list of 12 most recently viewed gobos
- Send comments directly to the developer with the feedback button
- The updated application will be available for download during the week of September 7, 2009. Users who have already purchased MoirÃ© Gobo Library will find that their libraries will update automatically through the Apple App Store.
- The MoirÃ© Gobo Library runs on the iPhone or iPod touch and can be purchased through Apple’s App Store. Just click on the App Store icon from the main screen of each device, or access the App Store through iTunes.