Yeah, oh my indeed. Â I think one of the hardest things to do is to buy gifts for people working in the lighting industry. Â I mean, it’s like anything technical, really – if it isn’t related to gaming, clothing, or nerdiness, then it’s something like a $16,000 spectroscope or a $3,000 dollar oscilloscope.
What? Â Who asks for that for christmas? Â Can Santa’s elves make that? Â Do they just contract that out or something?
The other hardest thing about buying presents for a lighting professional is when you forget to get them until the Monday before Christmas!! I went through Amazon this morning and grabbed some stuff that I think lighting people would like, and I listed some of it below. Â I picked stuff that I thought I would like to either give or receive – so good luck, and hurry up! Â Christmas is on Friday! AAAA! Â Two day shipping!
Did you pick something out? Â Time’s a wasting!
- 10-LED USB light bar
- Kensington “Flylight” USB light
- Black and Decker “Ready Wrench”
- Crescent brand adjustable spanner with thumb slide (I have 2 of these!)
- 8″ Stanley brand “crescent” wrench (adjustable spanner)
- Cooper Lighting 80-LED rechargeable folding worklight
- Amprobe LM631A digital light meter
- Gerber Pro Scout needle-nose multitool
- christmas ornament earrings!
- christmas light earrings!
- Gerber’s Legen multitool
- Victorian-era Edison replica lamp, 25W
- 1890 Edison lamp replica, 40W
- 1910 squirrelcage filament replica lamp, 40W
- 1920 double-looped filament replica lamp, 30W
- 28-piece Klein tools Electrician set
- Leatherman New Wave multitool with leather sheath
- Lava Lamps!
- USB charm light
- christmas lights necklace
- Mastech 20-200,000 lux meter
- Sekonic L-358 Flash Master
- Sekonic L-398 light meter