Books and supplies for lighting students are expensive. Watch this video:
The JimOnLight.com Fall 2010 Student Contest RULES:
- Make a video telling the world how you feel about the best thing ever – LIGHT!
- Upload the video somewhere like Youtube, Vimeo, Viddler, or somewhere else public before September 15, 2010 at midnight CST.
- Email Jim with the link to the video: either jim AT jimonlight DOTCOM or jimonlight.com/contact
- There is no time limit or minimum on your video. Make it as short or as long as you like. Just make your case.
- Please, no naked anything. It doesn’t help your case, and if you make it public, you better believe people are going to see it.
- Be nice. The world would be so much more awesome if everyone was nice and treated each other how they’d love to be treated.
- Light Associated Media LLC and JimOnLight.com cannot be held responsible for anything you do that upsets people. I just want to help a student. Don’t put me in a situation where I have to make defensive decisions. By entering the contest with your video you agree not to act like a fool and do stupid things.
- I make final decisions on who ultimately gets my $500.
Now go out there and make the best video about your love of light that you possibly can!