JimOnLight reaches people of light all over the globe, and I have a question I want to ask you all:
How does the collective of the world’s lighting people feel about Health Insurance?
Feel free to leave a comment, or just participate in the poll. I’m very interested to know your thoughts, individually and as a group of intelligent humans circumventing the globe together digitally! Please feel free to share your horror stories, happy stories, and everything in between — share your thoughts with people of light in the hopes of helping someone understand something they might not otherwise know.
What's Your Health Insurance Situation?
- My lighting industry employer provides me with good enough health insurance. (36%, 50 Votes)
- I live somewhere other than the USA, and we laugh at your insurance nightmares. (17%, 23 Votes)
- I'm a freelancer depending on one of the state exchanges for insurance. (12%, 16 Votes)
- I'm a freelancer with no health insurance and that's how it's gonna be. (9%, 12 Votes)
- I work in Lighting, but my spouse or significant other provides my health insurance. (9%, 12 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer does not provide me with health insurance, and I depend on one of the national exchanges through Obamacare. (8%, 11 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer provides me with really shitty health insurance. (6%, 8 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer provides me with health insurance, but I go without any insurance. (2%, 3 Votes)
- I work for a lighting company but I buy insurance from a private non-Obamacare provider. (2%, 3 Votes)
- My lighting industry employer pays for 50% of the health insurance plan and I match that with my contribution of 50%. (1%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 139