It’s always great to see what people like reading on JimOnLight — it’s because of you that JOL can keep writing for YOU!
Check out the top 20 posts for June 2013 on JimOnLight.com!
June 2013’s TOP post:
- WYBRON Closes It’s Doors After 35 Years of Business
- Lighting 101: Luminance vs. Illuminance
- Radiohead Stage Collapse – Charges Laid On Live Nation, Optex Staging, and Domenic Cugliari
- Crazy Friday Science: New “Dua’s Layer” Discovered in Human Eyes, Ophthalmology Changed Forever
- The JimOnLight Archive!
- Stage Doesn’t Collapse – But It Could Have
- Stage Collapse in Phuket, Thailand – One Dead, One Injured
- What Seems Like Ancient History: The Justin Timberlake/Christina Aguilera Truss Collapse
- DIY Globe Cluster Chandelier-esque Fixtures
- How Well Do YOU Know Light? Take Our Quiz, Come Find OUT! COME ON!
- Need A Laugh? Here’s A Han Solo Aroused in Carbonite Light Switch Plate
- The JimOnLight Recommended reading Store!
- From the WTF Files – Ladies and Gentlemen, A DMX-Controlled Fire Machine
- The McNamara Tunnel, Detroit Airport
- Industry Resources on JimOnLight!
- Fox Sports’ Overhead Camera Accident at NASCAR’s Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway
- The Phenomenon of Earthquake Lights
- Looking for A Job in Light? Me Too! Here’s Some Lighting Industry Resources to Help!
- High Speed Photography of Light Bulbs As They Explode, Filled with AWESOMESAUCE by Jon Smith
- A Grim Reminder of the Latest Deaths in Our Beloved Industry Before Summer Work Kicks Off
If I could hug you all, I would hug you all. In the mean time, I will continue to try and hug you all. Thank you, Earth, for reading JimOnLight every day.