A conversation I had about programming “ambidexterity” and console choice the other day has been sticking in my mind like white on rice, a glass of milk, and a paper plate in a snowstorm. I’m curious as to what the JimOnLight.com Community as a whole considers its favorite console or consoles.
Please participate in this quick little poll below – if you’re a JimOnLight.com RSS feed reader, come on over to the website and participate in the poll! Choose one of the answers from the list below.
If you happen to program on something or really like programming on something NOT on this list, would you leave a comment and let us know what that console might be?
What's your control surface of choice?
- I'm an ETC programmer. (29%, 59 Votes)
- I'm a GrandMA programmer. (20%, 42 Votes)
- I'm a Hog programmer. (16%, 32 Votes)
- I program something not on this list. (7%, 14 Votes)
- I'm a Maxxys programmer (Martin). (6%, 13 Votes)
- I'm a Jands programmer (Vista, etc). (6%, 12 Votes)
- I'm an Avolites programmer. (5%, 11 Votes)
- I'm a ChamSys programmer. (4%, 9 Votes)
- I'm not a programmer elitist, I love them all. (4%, 9 Votes)
- Programming? F*** that, I'll hire someone like Cat West or Benny Kirkham. (2%, 4 Votes)
- I'm an architectural lighting control surface programmer. (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 206