I was just pouring over some analytics for the website, and I noticed that JimOnLight.com saw almost half a million views in 2009. That took my breath away, you awesome people! Thank you so much for reading the site – it warms my heart more than I could ever express. This is my favorite thing to do, and I hope that you all continue to read and contribute your ideas and links for stories.
I love to see what people read on the site – I’m rounding the corner of 1,300 posts and readers have left almost 2,000 comments. What a day booster! I went through and compiled a list of the most popular posts of 2009 – I’ve listed them below. I hope you get to see something you missed before!
JimOnLight.com’s Top 20 Posts of 2009
- Attention Lighting Designers: You MUST Read Texas House Bill 2649
- JimOnLight.com’s Guide to Christmas Lights, Part 1 – History
- JimOnLight.com’s Guide to Christmas Lights, Part 2 – Lamp Types and Sizes
- Page 2 of JimOnLight.com (yeah!)
- PRG’s Bad Boy
- posts tagged with “resources”
- Pussy Cat Dolls – Video by Naked
- the JimOnLight.com contact form
- Texas House Bill 2649 – What You Can Do
- JimOnLight.com’s Guide to Christmas Lights, Part 3 – Form Factors
- Texas House Bill 2649 Passes
- posts in the LED category
- DIY LED Hack – Ikea Table
- DIY LED Monitor Backlight
- page 3 of JimOnLight.com (woohooo!)
- posts tagged with “Chris Kuroda”
- posts tagged with “lighting toys”
- Big Clive’s DIY LED Floodlight
- Induction Lighting – 100,000 Lamp Hours
- New York City’s Empire State Building Lit for the 2008 Presidential Elections
I hope I am able to do right by the awesome readers of JimOnLight.com in 2010 – thanks for an awesome 2009!