Our master safety ninja Erich Friend sent a link to this great toy from ThinkGeek’s Geek Kids section – the Glo Nightlight with Glowing Balls! Ok, I’m not 3-7 years old (well, perhaps mentally most days) but I want one of these! Daphne, when are we getting matching Glo NightLights?!?!?!
Check out this video – the Glo NightLight is about $80 bucks:
GAH! I’m not supposed to like stuff like this as a 34 year old man, right?! CRAP! I want a whole forest floor full of these!!!
From the ThinkGeek product specs:
- For Ages 2 and Up [SWEET FOR ME! WOOHOO!]
- Multi-colored interactive night light
- Base charges up the balls, which can be removed and placed anywhere
- No electronics in balls means they don’t get warm and they won’t break
- Select your favorite color or let the colors circulate
- Phosphorescent balls glow for up to 30 minutes when out of base
- Low energy LED base
- 9v power adapter included
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free
- Dimensions: 8.2″ x 8.5″ x 9.8″
ThinkGeek didn’t send me one of these or ask me to write this post.