The countdown is in full force! Â In less than 48 hours Jim and I will be in Las Vegas, preparing to rock out at LDI2010. Â We’ve been making plaaaaaaaans. Â Can. Â Not. Â Wait.
Meantime, here are some cool things you should look at.
Last week was the 31st anniversary of the publication of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Light pollution: control your output so everyone can enjoy the galaxy’s output! Â (Unpluggd)
- Hawai’i: paradise with solar power. Â Booya. Â (CleanTechnica)
- This is both awesome and incredibly creepy: LEDs in your fingertips. Â (Physics World)
- Pretty oceany light fixtures! Â (Inhabitat)
- I’m a space nerd and proud of it. Â You? Â Then look at this sweet Hubble photo. Â (Discover)
- More outer space awesome: Â solar eclipse from spaaaaaaace! Â (Discover)
- Flexible LED sheets. Â I am imagining LED clothes at next year’s LDI… Â (OLED-info)
- These lamps are cool, but look at those CFLs! Â Holy whoa! Â (Homedit)
- O HAI. Â We are some kitteh-shaped lampz. Â (Fubiz)
- I don’t know what’s going on here, but I like it. Â (Fubiz)