The countdown is in full force! In less than 48 hours Jim and I will be in Las Vegas, preparing to rock out at LDI2010. We’ve been making plaaaaaaaans. Can. Not. Wait.
Meantime, here are some cool things you should look at.
Last week was the 31st anniversary of the publication of The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
- Light pollution: control your output so everyone can enjoy the galaxy’s output! (Unpluggd)
- Hawai’i: paradise with solar power. Booya. (CleanTechnica)
- This is both awesome and incredibly creepy: LEDs in your fingertips. (Physics World)
- Pretty oceany light fixtures! (Inhabitat)
- I’m a space nerd and proud of it. You? Then look at this sweet Hubble photo. (Discover)
- More outer space awesome: solar eclipse from spaaaaaaace! (Discover)
- Flexible LED sheets. I am imagining LED clothes at next year’s LDI… (OLED-info)
- These lamps are cool, but look at those CFLs! Holy whoa! (Homedit)
- O HAI. We are some kitteh-shaped lampz. (Fubiz)
- I don’t know what’s going on here, but I like it. (Fubiz)