Light isn’t always a glamorous business, it’s true. Sometimes you gotta get dirty.
Photo belongs to MistyDays. Pretty, no?
- Excellent breakdown of the lighting for a sunset beach photoshoot, goose crap included. (Strobist)
- Make a constellation nightlight with LEDs and resin! (Make)
- Nifty, branchy organic-looking pendant lamps. (trendir)
- Another organic-y lamp–this one’s a flower, and solar-powered. (Inhabitat)
- And how about a lamp that plays music? (unpluggd)
- Cannibalism! In SPACE! (Bad Astronomy)
- San Francisco’s solar-powered stadium plans. (Inhabitat)
- More solar power: backpacks for soldiers! (CleanTechnica)
- You need a projection clock. (7Gadgets)
- No really! You need a projection clock! (7Gadgets)