It’s a cold, foggy day in San Francisco, so I’m going to throw a bunch of sunshine on the grill (and by grill, I mean internet, naturally).
Photo is from JimOnLight fab photog Amanda Lynne Ballard.
- New favorite holiday: Solar Day! (CleanTechnica)
- The US Air Force is one of the biggest purchasers of wind power in the country, and now the military is digging into solar power, too. Cool. (CleanTechnica)
- New import product from the Sahara! (Inhabitat)
- Transmission-connected solar farm, finally! (CleanTechnica)
- Not solar powered, but sunburnt: did you go to Coachella? Did you wonder how they pulled off powering that whole thing? Here’s how. (TPI Magazine)
- Not quite there yet: solar-powered air conditioning. (EcoGeek)
- Upping the competition in the solar market: super-skinny solar film. (Earth2Tech)
- How to decide whether you should go solar. (CleanTechnica)
- Want a solar power, but it’s too pricey? PG&E has an idea. (Earth2Tech)
- Google’s handing out solar-powered gizmos to doctors with IMC. (CleanTechnica)