I am interested in fine-tuning the posting schedule according to how people read JimOnLight.com – I’ve always posted most things starting around 6am central, and I spread things out as the day goes on. What time of day do you read JimOnLight.com?
If you’re an RSS feed reader, could you vote in the poll below? Pretty please? Feeders are readers and are just as important to me as everyone!
What times of day do you read JimOnLight.com? (pick as many as they apply)
- evening, late night, or during night owl hours (55%, 40 Votes)
- top of the day at the office (8-9am) (29%, 21 Votes)
- mid-afternoon, 2-3pm (25%, 18 Votes)
- mid-morning at the office or at home (10am-ish) (21%, 15 Votes)
- noon - over lunch or at lunch (21%, 15 Votes)
- after lunch, while in a lunch coma (19%, 14 Votes)
- before I go home, or end of the day (4-5pm) (18%, 13 Votes)
- before 7am with the morning coffee (15%, 11 Votes)
- elevensies (14%, 10 Votes)
Total Voters: 73